Friday, March 11, 2011

Shrink wrap part 3

Well, I survived. In fact I feel fairly good. Was a little touch and go for a moment, but mostly I’m good. My Doc’s do look after me, though I’m apparently getting a little too cuddly. Of course the first thing I did when I got home was to look up a recipe for rosewater ice cream. Not that we have an ice cream maker, but I’ll probably give it a go anyway.

Other than that I’m making sure I spend time on my uni stuff, and looking forward to next week. Play date with the library girls on Wednesday, and off to MQFF with Miss R on Sun/Mon/Sat/Sun. Busy busy busy. But still, lots of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah for being ok!
    Interesting, Mr magic hands told me to exercise and pay attention to my posture. First thing I did when I got home was lie down and nap on the living room floor.

    Glad you're still kicking.

    ReplyDelete