Wednesday, April 14, 2010

HW1

Ok, so obviously I did set up the blog. I had thought I wrote on everyone's wall, but it would appear that I only looked at them. Will correct that momentarily. Obviously it is a bit late to be making a welcome post, but I see no dramas with making comments on later posts. It is after all the engagement that counts.

For some reason I'm having difficulty commenting on Matt's page. Not really sure what's happening there.

Anyway, I decided to check out ResearchBuzz. I added this page to my Google Reader. I'm not thrilled with the reader but that is another post. I do like this site. It appeals to my inner geek. There's always something new being developed, and while it would be naive to think that we really are the first people to read about it, there is almost a sense that you are just a little bit in front of everyone else. Granted that at this stage the things discussed are not significantly practical. I will not be doing any major research projects any time soon. Still it is comforting to know that the information, and better ways to find it, exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment