Thursday, April 15, 2010

HW5 Video, photos and other media



This is one of my most favourite shows from my childhood. My brother and I used to watch this with Nona. One of my favourite things about YouTube and sites like it is that you can find things you never thought you’d see again. Though given its ability to warp time you need to be really careful about where and when you chose to look at YouTube. Many productive hours lost there.



This one is more a flash back to my undergrad days. Getting to the end of the movie and having one of my friends say to me: “Hang on, you mean the guy playing the boyfriend wasn’t really a guy? Dude.” Yes indeed, dude.

I did have a poor quality video that my old housemate took of one of my cats dragging the bone from our lamb roast up the hallway, but can’t find it. It was super grainy, but you can make out her hissing at the other cat, and the fact that the bone was the same size as her. We did laugh at the time.

I don’t have a camera, or even a camera phone (yes, it’s true, and no I have no intention of getting one) so I don’t see any point in having a Flickr account. I do however have a decent link to something on Flickr. For those of you who don’t know I bake as a form of therapy. Baking, and killing zombies, keeps me sane. The girls sent me this some time ago, as a request. I haven’t got round to making them yet. Work and study doesn’t really leave a lot of time for either baking or zombies. Perhaps in the uni break (depending of course on what stage of the holidays my niece decides to be born). Follow the link. Try not to drool onto the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment