Friday, February 25, 2011

more learning

School goes back on Monday. After fighting with the stupid RMIT timetabling system I had to take one class online, and the other on campus. Normally going back to study doesn't worry me, but I've been a little off this week so I'm not looking forward to it. 

It's not the study that I'm worried about. It's being in the actual building. Not the asbestos, which should all be gone by now, but the ghosts. One particular ghost. I know Ms L isn't teaching anymore, so I'm not worried about running into her, it's more the reminder of the friendship. Of course there's nothing for it but to go and make new friends (though they can't possibly be as cool as the friends I already have).

Miss R and I are off to see a movie tonight. Still trying to decide between "I am number 4" and "The way back." Really hoping my brain will give me a break for a few hours. The stupid thought are coming less often, but they still kick like a mule.

No comments:

Post a Comment