Friday, February 18, 2011

New toys

Apologies for the lack of blogging. We went over out internet usage (first time ever but I still got read the riot act), so I was grounded. But the month has since kicked over so I'm allowed to play again.

I finally went and got a new phone. This is the first new phone I've had in over 10 years. With all the technophiles I've had in my life over the years I have had many second (third and fourth) hand phones. Which is a good thing because there have certainly been time where a new phone was completely out of the question.

Now, with the exception of the occasionally op-shopping play date, I'm not much of a shopper. I do my research, make a decision (eventually), then get in and out in record speed (unless you leave me in a book store, at which point you'd be lucky if I realise you're even gone). So you'll understand when I say how happy I am with my new phone. I've had it for 24 hours now and the only problem is I'm having a hard time putting it down. I'm like a kid with a new toy. With this in mind I have done the grown up thing, put it on the kitchen table, and gone to do something else.

Lets not read anything into the fact that I'm blogging about it right now. Anyway, this is my new phone. I won't talk about it again ... maybe :)

2 comments:

  1. NEW TOY! I'm about to get a brand new phone too! A big step up from my current £10 piece of joy. What does it do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything. It does all the phone related things it needs to (with the talking and the texting and stuffs), plus I can do the internet stuffs too. Best part is that I can surf either using my data plan, or any free wireless hotspot that I come across. I likes it :)

    ReplyDelete