Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The difference between a mountain and a mole hill? Perspective.

I should have just called Miss T in the beginning. Words of wisdom from someone who lived with me long enough to know me well and still love me. Hopefully time will prove her right in this instance. Now all we need is some time when we are both free and can actually visit in person.

Until then I need to think of a costume for Miss A's BBQ on Australia Day. Thankfully there was a no budgie-smugglers rule stipulated nice and early. I may even have make a pavlova.

2 comments:

  1. Please do. I love a good pav.
    Just so you know, my costume is amazing and lazy all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As is the australian way. I will make the pav. I'm drooling thinking about it already.

    ReplyDelete