Monday, December 20, 2010

olive branch

So last night, after hours of baking, I made a decision. Actually I made several, but only one is likely to have a serious impact. I have extended the olive branch in the hope of putting some of the uncertainty behind us, (and also in not being beaten to death with it). So I sent an email, being as honest as I can about how I feel and how I would like to see things resolved.

I don't really expect a response. It would be nice, as I could definitely do without the uncertainity, but I don't expect it. I have to admit that I did feel better after sending it. I still feel better even now. Perhaps what I needed was to get it off my chest.

Regardless of the outcome I can at least feel that I have done everything in my power to salvage the friendship. As to whether or not it will be enough ...

No comments:

Post a Comment