Wednesday, January 12, 2011

good mood, post-funk

30 days seems to be my limit. Even though I was rudely awakened before 9am, by Ms Ali canceling our play date, I have been in a good mood all day. Actually, that's an understatement. I've been in a fucking brilliant mood all day. Nothing seems to bother me. The funk has moved on. Huzzah!

Of course this euphoria does leave one feeling supremely over-confident, which has it's own dangers. Mostly stupidity. Case in point, I told Miss R about my epiphany. She was less than thrilled. She did however make an effort to be glad for me, having finally come out the other side of the cloud I've been living under, before she went off in her own funk.

Thankfully, I got distracted before I did the other stupid thing (called Ms L). Not entirely sure what I would have said anyway. Given my current mood I probably would have either gone off on some tangent, or conducted a reference interview on why she is ignoring me. Don't think either of those options would have been particularly helpful, but I find the mental images funny.

No idea how tomorrow will pan out. Hopefully the good mood will remain, and the stupidity impulse will move one. Otherwise I may need someone to take my phone off me. Any volunteers?

No comments:

Post a Comment