Wednesday, January 12, 2011

technical issues

My phone has not been playing nicely. Which is not completely unexpected, as it is an old old phone. I have been putting off getting a new one for a while, but may finally have to bite the bullet. I can't have anything apple related, unless I want Miss R to murder me with it in my sleep. I'm torn between a nice shiney smartphone, or a no-frills mobile. Given that I'm still playing with my blog/twitter I might be better off going with a smart phone, but part of me thinks that I'll probably lose interest and would be better off getting something basic. Decisions decisions.

On the funky front I'm still feeling good. Did give in to the stupidity impulse earlier, and tried to make contact, but didn't get through. Didn't really expect to, but figured it was worth trying. Seems a shame to write-off what had been shaping up to be a promising friendship, but such is life. Even Hawm of the "infinite patience" has to draw the line somewhere.

Off to the bloodbank tomorrow. Hopefully no needle issues. The feeling like a balloon is trying to inflate inside your vein is not one I care to repeat. Pain may build character, but I'd like to think I have more than enough character by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment