Monday, January 17, 2011

play date take 2

Ms Ali and I are going to try and have our play date tomorrow.  Very trashy movie @ The Sun Theatre, followed by chocolate for lunch @ Co'klat. Chocolate waffle, with ianilla ice cream and melted white chocolate all over, possibly with strawberries if I feel the need to be healthy. Wash it all down with a milk hot chocolate (with more vanilla ice cream of course) and I should be ready for my diabetic coma by the time I get home.

I'm still feeling good, if a little tired. I managed to oversleep on Sunday. It's been so long since I had such a solid block of sleep that my body has forgotten how to cope. I'm sure it will revert soon enough.

Last week I was having phone issues. It's playing nicely for the moment, which is good as I still haven't made a decision on what I want. This has been complicated by the fact that new dual-processor smartphones are also due this year. So I have decided to instead focus on the other tech-dinosaur in my life; my laptop. To be fair, it has served me well over the last 5 years. And it would probably continue to do so, if it weren't for a few things. The biggest issue is that I can't move it. There is a lose wire somewhere inside my screen, and it shuts everything down if you bump the screen. I then have to take out the battery each time, otherwise it will not allow the computer to restart. Not much of a laptop if it has to stay open on the desk every time I want to use it. I plan to replace it with this

For now I have a lamb roast in the oven, which will keep me occupied for a little while. And I am all psyched for Miss A's BBQ next week. Have got plans for two pav's, so nobody misses out. 

Can't run the risk of anyone going hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment